Thanks for contacting us!
We will get in touch with you shortly.
Don't Forget to Like Us for the Latest News
To help make this process a little bit quicker we ask that you gather your student loan information such as the FSA ID and NSLDS file for the Federal student loan listing.
You don't have an FSA ID? No worries.
Just take these steps to create your FSA ID. Go to FSAID.ed.gov choose a PIN code which will give you access to your complete federal student loan aid information.
To download your NSLDS file, please complete the following steps:
- Browse to the NSLDS.ed.gov website.
- Click on 'Financial Aid Review' from the homepage.
- Click 'Accept'
- Enter FSA ID (Username / Password)
- Click on 'My Student Data Download' to download your student file that will be in the 'txt' file format.
- Save downloaded 'txt' file to your desktop.
- Email the 'txt' file as an attachment to: [email protected]
(Please include your email, phone and best time to call!)
If you have any questions, give us a call!
We are more than happy to help 🙂