Goodbye Loans is here to provide guidance to veterans who've been taken advantage of by predatory for profit schools.
We help veterans with excessive for profit student loan debt through the Veterans Student Loan Relief Fund and other student loan programs offered by the government.
If you believe you meet the criteria listed below, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible as the December 21st deadline is quickly approaching. If you do not meet the criteria, and just need to speak to someone about managing excessive debt contact us today at 1-800-940-8911.
Veterans Student Loan Relief Fund
Fill out the short form at the bottom of the page to find out what options you have.
The Veterans Student Loan Relief Fund isn't the only program helping veterans with for profit schools however. Finding out what assistance is available to you can be overwhelming. If you are struggling with for profit school debt or any other transition related challenge, we are here to help.
IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY!
Call us at (800) 940-8911 or fill out the form on this page to speak to one of our representatives. It's 100% free to see if you qualify for student loan forgiveness, and only takes a few minutes.
- Be a veteran who served in Iraq of Afghanistan (or served in the surrounding area and have documented service in Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, or Operation New Dawn) for a total of at least 60 days after September 11, 2001. (Eligible applicants' include veterans who did not meet the 60-day active service period as a result of a service-related injury or condition) OR be spouses or children of veterans (as described above) who are using GI Bill benefits transferred from the veteran
- Have attended a for-profit two- or four-year college or university, vocational-technical school or training institute in the United States during or after the eligible Veteran's military service. To determine whether the school is for-profit, visit http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator/
- Have applied for and accepted all eligible federal, state and institutional need-based grants and used all available military educational benefits (grants from all sources must be disclosed on the application)
- Have incurred educational loans that have not yet been fully repaid
- Believe you were deceived or misled by the for-profit school you attended
STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS
Student loan debt has reached an all-time high, and according to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the total amounts to around $1.2 trillion. Goodbye Loans can help determine if you qualify for any Veteran Student Loan Forgiveness programs.
Goodbye Loans matches thousands of graduates with federal programs that are offered by The Department of Education to consolidate and lower their current Federal student loans. We help you take advantage of the latest regulations put in place by Congress and President Obama and potentially save thousands of dollars. Debt is hard to ignore. When you’re staring down a ballooning credit card balance and fending off insistent phone calls from angry creditors, it can be an all-consuming enemy.